the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
Navasota High School Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
Navasota High School
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
Parents of Seniors! Do you need to order a cap and gown? Click the title!
Navasota Rattler/LadyRattler Strength and Conditioning will begin soon! Click the TITLE for information! #WeAreNavasota
Navasota ISD will begin the Summer Feeding Program on June 1st and run through July 17th. Summer Feeding will run Monday through Friday from 10:00 am until 12:00 noon at the curbside of the John C. Webb Elementary Cafeteria. Grab and Go breakfast and lunch will be made available to all students ages 0-18. Students will need to be present to receive the meals. We will be closed the week of June 29 through July 3 for the 4th of July Holiday.
Navasota ISD is pleased to announce that summer school will be offered for NISD students. The district is offering a virtual summer school that will be provided online and supervised by certified teachers. The dates will be June 8th through June 25th, Monday through Thursday. Parents may register their students online. All of the following programs are optional. Teachers will hold 30 minute instructional times via Zoom each day. Teachers will also have 1 hour of virtual office hours each day to assist students in their learning.