the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
Navasota High School Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
Navasota High School
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
What are your goals after high school? We want all students to think about the future! There are many opportunities at NHS to prepare students. Don't get left behind! (Click on the title for an informational video)
Members of the High School Rattler Choir will be performing at the SSC Region Concert in Bryan, Tx, on Saturday, November 10th, at 6pm. This is a FREE CONCERT that will be held at 1st Presbyterian Church located at 1100 Carter Creek Pkwy, Bryan, Tx, 77802. All students participating will go on to audition at Pre-Area at the end of November, and students who make it through that round, will audition for state in January. The Texas State Choirs will perform in San Antonio in February. Please come support your Rattler Choir!
Students earn certification in Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Click link for more information.
Freshman Orientation 5:30 p.m. NHS Cafeteria Schedule Pick up and Meet the Teacher 6:00-7:30 p.m. Pay class dues: $10.00 Parking Permits: $10.00 Download parking permit, bring proof of insurance and driver's license. (Click title for parking permit) Meet the Rattlers at Rattler Stadium 8:00 p.m.