OnRamps tuition is $149 per course or $99 per course for students on free/reduced lunch. NISD will pay $99 tuition per course for every student enrolled in an OnRamps course.
● All parents need to complete the Household Income Survey before October 15 to verify eligibility for free tuition. Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch through the survey will have their full tuition paid by NISD. The survey can be found at www.navasotaisd.org under QuickLinks.
● At the end of October, students will be notified if additional tuition is due based on the results of the income survey. Students not eligible for free or reduced lunch, will need to pay the difference of $50 for each course. English and US History courses will be $50 per semester. All other OnRamps classes will be $50 for the year.
● Fall Semester Tuition (English and USH only) is due November 22, 2019.
● Spring Semester Tuition (All courses) is due April 3, 2020.
● Payments (cash or money order only) can be made to Mrs. Harrington in the Principal’s office.
If you have any questions, please call your counselor or Mrs. Ramsey @ 936-825-4250